Dear Family,
God bless America. Especially Texas.
I feel really blessed this week. Ethan's baptism and confirmation went very well and a lot of good things are starting up here in the ward. The Lord was really directing everything. We had a lesson with him and Brother Davies, a recent move-in to the ward. I felt like they clicked which is a big deal for Ethan. Last Sunday, independent of us, the Elders Quorum president assigned Brother Davies to be Ethan's new home teacher. So we had Brother Davies baptize Ethan which was very neat. The Lord really guides us.
There were a couple really hard days for me during last week, but after 'tribulation comes blessings.' I feel that I'm happier and closer to the Lord and Spirit than I have been in some time. Just like a cold Scout campout, sometimes it takes what seems like an eternity for the sun to rise and bring an end to the hard, cold night.
Its sobering to think that I'm approaching my last transfer here. Only the Lord knows what will happen here in the area. Since Elder Dytrt and I are spanish missionaries, its very probable that we get doubled out. But I can only guess. That reminds me, next monday the 5th is a federal holiday which means no emails until wednesday the 7th. By then we'll find out what happens for transfers.
Yesterday at church we had some great talks on America and how God guided the founding of the nation. It took me back to good ole 'We the People' days. I'm really grateful for the nation we live in. Its such a blessing. How grateful I am for the restoration of the Gospel. The truths of the Gospel mean everything to me and are the only way to find lasting happiness. I hope that we can give our all to the spreading of the restored Gospel.
Have a blast at the family reunion and maybe have all the family write the missionaries (me, Trevor and Zach) a letter or something. Just an idea... take it or leave it.
Thanks for your prayers and love.
Love,
Elder Kevin Wagner
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment