Dear Family,
Well Elder Dytrt and I are staying together for at least one more transfer or 6 weeks. I'm really excited to be staying here and staying with him. I probably drive him crazy sometimes but we get along well.
Honestly I'm feeling better than I have in a couple months which is good. There are still lots of challenges but I'm dealing with them better. We have some good people we are teaching and several less-actives who seem receptive and willing to come back. For my entire mission I've heard about how dysfunctional the Sunbeck Branch is, but I don't believe it. We have our work cut out for us but I think we can really make a difference to build our area.
I know the Gospel was restored through Joseph Smith. I love the purity and philosophical soundness of the Gospel. Its definitely not an interpretation of the truth but light and knowledge straight from the source, God the Father and Jesus Christ. Pray and seek answers to life's problems and the joy of the Gospel will come into your live. I know it because I've felt it. Take care!
Love,
Elder Wagner
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment