Hello Familia!
I loved all the letters and cookies and stuff I got this week. Well its been fun here at the MTC. Its hard because some of the Elders in my district really just want to get out into the field. So I just try to keep everyone motivated and believing they can still do good here.
It's hard to have a companion. Sometimes I just want to go the bathroom and not have to tell anyone. But it's just taking some getting used to. At least Elder Richins likes to work hard. He gets kinda depressed and won't talk much, but he comes out of it eventually. You just got to love your companion. Its all about loving and serving.
So this week we seem to be getting overloaded with "Ask and ye shall recieve, knock and it shall be opened unto you" Apparently this promise appears over 120 times in the scriptures, most of any phrase. What I've been asking myself is if I really believe in it. Do I pray believing I'll receive. If God is all powerful, we just need to ask and knock. Its a great promise.
I'm so excited for General Conference!!! Its like more exciting than the Olympics. I hope you all take notes and think how you can apply what they say to your lives.
Jacquie: I hope you get better. I thought I'd point out some scriptures to help you with all your trials. Mosiah 23-24. One of my favorites stories in the Book of Mormon. Doctrine and Covenants 101:35-38 should help too. And Alma 38:5 is a good one as well. Pray and the Lord will help you out.
And for everyone else: Keep reading the scriptures and praying like you life depended on it. Take time to ponder and think about what you're doing in your life.
Oh,. I get my flight plans on friday!!!! Less than two weeks. Well best of luck!
Love,
Elder Kevin Wagner
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment