Saturday, September 27, 2008

Elder Wags

Elder Wagner, Elder ?, Elder Richins
"The Army of Helaman"
Dear Family,
Sorry about the email this week. I love the Missionary Training Center. I feel like I still have lessons to learn while I'm still here. Spanish is coming along. I'm so glad I have some Spanish experience. It helps with grammar a lot. Speaking and understanding is still difficult.
I'm in Helaman right now in the Book of Mormon; I started when I arrived. The Book of Mormon is a great, powerful book. At the halfway point I switched to Spanish. It's been hard and takes longer, but I've learned a lot.
Well, I've got to go.....
Love,
Elder Kevin Wagner

2 comments:

Brittani said...

I have a feeling I went to school at BYU with elder Richin's older brother... don't remember his name, but I remember that face and last name! haha. it is great and looks like he is having fun

Anonymous said...

And mike's trainer teacher in the LTM was an Elder Richins also- he spoke Canonese so maybe that is Elder Richins uncle or dad or grandpa!! Hi Wagners!