Dear Family!
Here is my official last letter in the MTC! It's sad to leave. I'll especially miss the elders in my district. All six of them are going to San Bernadino. They are all going to be great Elders.
I've learned so much here in the MTC. So last night (Friday) was our volunteer was a girl who is going to BYU. She told us she was stressed and having a hard time with making decisions about school. Or at least I think that's what she said--it was all in Spanish! Well, we taught some of the first principals of Lesson 2 (The Plan of Salvation). As we bore testimony about how God really does answer prayers and how he wants us to succeed; we could tell that the Spirit had given her peace and comfort about her questions. It was awesome! We really helped her come closer to Jesus Christ and we did it in Spanish!!!
Well, I love all the letters and support! Have fun in school!
Love,
Elder Wagner
P.S. It's cold here in UTAH! (No kidding....Marissa and I were there and we nearly froze to death last weekend! Nothing like snow in October!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment