Dear Family,
Flight plans came last Friday! So I have to be at the travel office at the MTC at 5am Monday morning (October 13th). My plane departs SLC at 8:20 AM. I'm not supposed to meet anyone at the airport so yeah. There isn't really a rule on calling people so the earliest I'd call is 7am and the latest 8am (mountain time). I'll get a calling card or something. I arrive in Dallas around noon. I'm so excited.
The MTC has been great but I'm so ready to go. I feel like I've slowed down a lot in my spanish learning the last two weeks or so. Its hard to push yourself to speak the language when ingles is so much easier.
Just some commments and stuff about your letters. No I don't feel bad for killing animals, bugs or anything like that. I do feel like I wasted time and should have been a better missionary in high school and this summer.
Good job JQ on making a girl cry! I really liked Dad and Riley's stories about their camping trips. 55 miles in 4 days? Crazy. Awesome that Mayor Harvey Hall is coming to your class! Thats great for you students. I loved Andrea's experience with prayer! It makes me feel like I'm doing something right as a missionary. Unit2 eh? Thats alright I guess. You'll do great in it.
Thanks for sending all that stuff to the Mission home in Texas. I really appreciate it. Oh I got my hepA shot today and they gave me a flu shot (I didn't really have a choice... they just gave it to me). Well it was like 82 dollars. I'll get the insurance paperwork tomorrow. Oh I used my debit card.
Okay so Elder Urmston got here last week and he is on my floor, he isn't in my zone/branch but is has my same gym periods. We played soccer together yesterday and he was in the same session in the temple today. Its crazy. Elder Swainston and Elder Peterson (Eugene) are here too. Its cool we were all on the same cub scout baseball team and now we are all here. Elder Smith (from our stake... came here the same day) as me is here still too. As far as I know there are 5 elders here just from the Bakersfield Stake. Its really impressive.
Oh I saw Brent Hansen the other day. He works for the byu book store and they drop off all the stuff for the mtc bookstore. It was good to see him since he wasn't at my farewell and everything.
Oh general conference!!!!!!!! How could I forget? It was fanastic. I have like 10 pages of notes. Elder Oak's talk about the sacrament was great. I hope I don't ever take the sacrament the same. He gave a really similiar talk at the MTC my first week. Elder Hales' talk was great as well ( Christian Courage). The talks by the First Presidency were great in every session ( esp. Priesthood).
Well I don't have much else to say.
Love, Elder Wagner
P.S. Scripture of the Week: Mormon 9:18-22
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment