Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Sorry!

Dear Family,
My email isn't working today so I only have 6 minutes to write.

I'm doing great this week. Elder Richins and I have really progressed in our teaching. We have less than twenty days left in the MTC. Its really busy. We are teaching a lesson a day pretty much. In spanish of course.

I'm going to try to send the picture card today. How are you? I only heard from andrea and mom this week. Well... have fun backpacking dad... Marissa: how is WTP? Oh I need Elder Lord's mailing address for australia.

The Gospel is amazing. Keep reading the book of mormon together. I love all you all and can't wait to get out to the field.

Oh, andee asked what time I go to sleep. I wake up at 6:30 every day and go to bed at 10:30 every night. No naps. I'm tired a lot but if you keep busy its not too bad. So I have 2 minutes left........

Basically we have class every day and we study lots. Its way fun. Gym is the best. If we didn't have it Elders would go crazy.

Sorry I was brief, but I'm writing a snail mail.

Love,
Elder kevin wagner

1 comment:

Cathy said...

Dear Mamawags and the whole gang! I bet that you are all so proud of your big brother. We here in Napa are so proud of him and love to read his letters and learn how our missionary is doing! You can tell he loves his family soo much. We love you too! Love, Aunt Cathy