Dear Family,
Well I'm doing very well this week. Um here are some notes from your letters to me.
Thanks for the left handed letters Marissa and Riley. Didn't understand much but thanks. Thanks for the letter Andrea! Thats awesome you are trying to be a missionary to your friends.
Thats awesome you are working on goals as a family. Preach my Gospel is a great resource to learn how to study and set goals. I'll try to have some pictures printed and sent to you next week Mom. I'll see if I can send the picture card in a padded evelope or something. If I could get a 5x7 family picture, 4x6 for my scriptures.
Oh I'm good on meds from target but I will need allegra-d in like a month or so; so you can send that to the Mission Home. Oh does Jacquie want a birthday present from the Missionary Training Center? Or should I even bother getting a birthday present? I don't know. Oh dear elder letters come in the evening usually and just in the mailbox. Anyways. The work goes on.
Yes Elder Lord left. He took a picture of us together so that was great. I don't have is address just his email. Stop being sick family! You all need to drink more water. Don't mess with shin splints... they are stronger than you. haha.
So I'm the new district leader. We switched Sunday. Its exciting. My district makes it really easy. We don't have any big companionship problems so yeah. I really am just trying to keep everyone focused and continually learning.
Richard Hinckley and his wife spoke last night. It was great to hear him. He gave us 9 be's of missionary work. Lets see if I can remember all of them. 1. be civil 2. be happy 3 be bold 4 be prayerful 5 be obedient 6 be careful 7 be filled with faith 8 be clean 9 be leaders. Yeah it is a great list of missionary attributes.
Dad, you should have all the young men read 'Becoming Missionaries' by Elder Bednar. Following that talk will help prepare all the young men to be great missionaries. I'm almost out of time. Keep praying and reading your scriptures.
Love, Elder Wagner
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Thanks for posting about Kevin's mission Judy. It sure is fun to read about how well he is doing!!
I'm glad that you enjoy reading it!! He is doing great! We are so proud. I can't wait for him to send some pictures!!
Judy, we sent him cupcakes, but i'm pretty sure that they were really smashed up by the time he got them.
i will admitt i ate about 5 the night we made them. :-) haha
-Jen
Post a Comment