Dear Family,
So I'm out of the Rowlett third ward. Elder Olson is staying. Well I'm going to be a District Leader somewhere. Tomorrow I'll find out where I'm going.
We had a good week. I'm sad to leave an area not feeling like I've accomplished a lot. The ward is kind of interesting. I hope Elder Olson and the new missionary in our area have success. Last night we had a great lesson with Erica and Victor Ruiz. Now all the seven kids are living there. We taught the plan of salvation and it was sweet!! At the end Erica was crying and said that now she knows waht she needs to do. We taugh about how she can be with her family forever. It was a powerful.
Well you'll find next week where I'm going to be.
Love,
Elder Wagner
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Much too short. You will remind me about this letter when I need reminding about it in a few months ok?? A transfer--I guess that is quite the event. I am anxious to hear where he goes and I am sure you are also!! I got the $$, thanks!
Post a Comment