Dear Family,
Hello, hello.
Sounds like an exciting week. Thats crazy you have a broken foot!!! Who would have thought? I remembered Grandpa Wagner's birthday was last week and I hope they got the letter I wrote them.
So I'm a little crunched on time today but things are going well. The transfer brought some changes because they made our zone an all spanish zone. So I'm district leader for 4 other companionships including the zone leaders, which now include Elder Haslam!!! Its fun to get to serve around him again, now that he's been out a year now.
The other scary thing is that I'm the oldest missionary in the zone!!! Meaning I'm the next one to go home. Its pretty sobering. The date I think it will be is the 18th of August. The transfer ends the weekend before and usually missionaries go home on the wednesday after. I think there is flexibility in that date though.
So that part member family that come to church is awesome. The kids want to get baptized and we'll be setting a date this week. I love ya'll and hope all goes well.
Love
Elder Wagner
ps. if you could send one of the older camel backs w/ the bladder.. .it'd be good
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
DIdnt he just leave--what does he mean August 18th--wow!! I am so excited to really get to see him--and to hear his accent!! Judy I hope that you are getting around on that foot okay! XOXO
Post a Comment