Dear Family,
So I'm getting transferred today. Its sudden but its the Lord's work and he knows best. We had a good week too. Daniela and Luis Mercado came to church again with their mom who had been less-active. They are going to get baptized in a couple of weeks which is exciting. They are sixteen and fifteen years old and really have a lot of desire to do the right. Very cool. They were sad to hear that I have to leave. I'm going close enough that I should be able to come to their baptism.Its sad to have to leave when it was really starting to pick up.
Elder Bice is the man and we had fun together. He is really fun to be around and made me laugh a lot. His spanish has improved leaps and bounds and he has grow a lot. Friday and Saturday I was in Irving on exchanges. I got to interview someone on Friday and seee their baptism Saturday morning. It was a great spiritual booster. He was taught be the sisters there. One of them, a brand new sister, gave a talk and the baptism. I couldn't help but think about how awesome it is that Jennifer is serving a mission. She'll help lots of people. In our zone there are lots of new missionaries and it makes me excited for Zach and Trevor and everyone else from the ward who are going on missions. Our missions are special to use because the are consecrated time to serve the Lord. It refines us and helps us become who the Lord needs us to be. We serve others and by so doing, we become intruments in the hands of God.
I'm glad the trek went well and that you had a spiritual experience. Riley looks so big!! He's going to be taller that me for sure. I'm seending a package with some winter clothes I don't need since its starting to get hot. I haven't got you package yet but it'll get to me eventually. I'll get you the new address this next week.
Love,
Elder Wagner
Happy Birthday Dad!!! on friday :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
It is so great to hear of the Dallas Mission and my nephew Kevin!! We just spent the evening walking around the Nauvoo Temple wishing that it were open while we are hear--we will be going to the Palmyra temple on Monday and that will be sweet. We love you!
Post a Comment