Dear Family,
Texas officially has some crazy weather. So I honestly thought spring was starting last week. It was warm (70s) and things were starting to bloom (bad for allergies, but exciting). Friday it was like 75 and breezy, just beautiful. There is a saying here in Texas that goes like this, "If you don't like the weather just stay a few minutes, it'll change." Sure enough, Saturday morning was stormy and rainy. Around noon it had stopped raining but it was cold (40s) and really windy. Saturday night it started to snow and Sunday we woke up to an inch or two of snow. So much for the first day of spring. Texas is crazy.
I'm going to be excited for that allergy medicine. I've been using Zyrtec, but it doesn't cut it. Texas has a lot more plants and stuff. I'll tell you if they are still out of control with the Allegra.
So Elder Bice is making leaps and bounds in his Spanish ability. His prayers and communication just get better and better. Crazy to think that less than 3 months ago he knew absolutely nothing in spanish. He is great and we get along well. His dad is a vet and he worked there during high school so he has some crazy animal stories.
Speaking of animals, Friday, Elder Facer (my former companero), who is one of the assistants to president came on exchanges with us. We were tracting a street and this mean little black dog kept yipping at us. It finally chased Elder Facer and bit him in the leg. It wasn't bad, didn't even rip his pants but it was reallly funny.
The mission has lots of fun times. So I'm getting better at bunnyhopping curbs on the bike and I'm just starting to figure out how to wheelie. We ride our bikes at least an hour every day, so you get good. Its a blessing to be on the bikes. It keeps me in shape and you're always super tired.
Tuesday we have zone conference which will be cool. I need to boost in excitment so we can get some things rolling here in Grand Prairie.
I love ya'll and thanks for all the prayers and support.
Love,
Elder Wagner
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment