Dear Family,
So I have a new email. kevin.wagner@myldsmail.net
This is the last week of the transfer here in Longview. I'm almost positive I'm leaving, since President Smith said I'm a spanish missionary and I won't be here long. We had an amazing week here. Lots of miracles. We have 6 investigators at church between the two wards. It was neat. We recieved a referral (via text message on our cell phone) from a member from Amarillo. The member's sister lives in our area just outside Longview. Its sweet. Her sister has been a member for twenty years and finally she wants to learn about the church. Really cool.
We also got to teach Martin, the man who came to church for the first time last week. He is prepared and very sincere. He came to church yesterday in a white shirt and tie, even though we said nothing to him about it. He has a great desire to learn about the church.
Its been a crazy 5 weeks here and we've seen a lot happen finally and the Lord is really turning the work in the wards around. The members are starting to pick up their excitement about the work now that there are some Elders that they trust here.
Love,
Elder Wagner
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment