Dear family,
So the transfer is over. By the way it was my tenth transfer. (scary!)Elder Olson and I are going to stay here in Rowlett Third West. Elder Richins is getting transferred so it will be a change in the ward.
Last week it snowed here. It didn't stick but needlessness to say it is cold. I'm glad I have a big coat and gloves. We were riding our bikes to a dinner appointment because the member's husband was working late and no one could pick us up, and on the way I hit some glass and popped my tire. It was kindy windy and cold and almost dark but I was prepared!!! I had my little repair kit. We popped the tire off, took the tube out and patched it. At least I had the patches though. And it wasn't raining.
So Elder Olson's spanish is coming along. Its really funny to watch him make phone calls. Usually it involves me overhearing what they tell him and then me telling him what to say. Its a real challenge to understand people on the phone, especially in another language. Anyways. I'm not really suffering here. Just thought I'd share a little experience of what can happen while you're on your mission.
I'm excited for a new transfer. A new opportunity to start fresh, do a little better and be a better missionary. Hopefully we are more successful this transfer.
Have a great week preparing for Christmas. If you want to get me the english audio CDs from last general conference, that would be great!!! You could download the audio from the church website for free and burn them yourself. Just an idea. That would be cool.
Take care. I love ya'll.
Elder Wagner
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment