Hi family!
Nice to see all the pictures from girls camp and to hear your experiences. Really cool Marissa got her patriarchal blessing. I love reading mine and finding the promised blessings the Lord has for me.
During the course of last week I was hit over and over again with how fast time is going that I'm sure close to being out for a year. It honestly makes me want to work harder. Seeing that picture of Keith being home is a big reminder of how short of a time this is.
Well this last week we had zone conference and interviews which was good, a big spiritual booster. At Zone conference there were like five elders and a sister who bore their testimonies since it was their last zone conference. Last week Elder Heywood hit his 18 month mark. Basically, I'm being reminded how short of time I have to be a missionary and that I need to use it as best I can. I've been thinking a lot about what President Hinckley's dad said to him, 'forget yourself and go to work' Or en espanol... olvidate de ti mismo y ponte a trabajar'' I like it more in spanish I think. Sometimes the gospel and scriptures just make more sense in spanish. its kinda wierd.
Well our area is doing pretty good. We have a lot to work and improve on but good things are happening. One lady, Ana and her nine year old daughter came to chruch for the second time yesterday and really likes it. She said that at church the time just goes by so fast she wishes it was longer. She is living with an american guy named ricky, but they aren't married. She doesn't want to get married to him but doesn't have a job so she can't get up and move out all the sudden. Ana loves learning and is doing well, but it will be a little while before she gets baptized.
Thats the good news for this week. Thanks for your support and you examples. I hope and pray that I can be the missionary the Lord wants and needs me to be.
Love,
Elder Wagner
PS. thanks for getting that drivers license thing worked out... :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment