Dear Family,
So I went to the Mexico City temple rededication last night. It was really neat. All the English was translated into spanish but there were a few talk that were just in spanish. It was so amazing. I can really understand a lot about church things. Its just the other vocabulary that I don't have. It comes a little bit at a time.
This week was alright. I wish it had been better. This next week will be great though. Next Saturday we have transfer calls when we find out if we get moved or not. I have a feeling that I won't be here for too long because President Smith wants to have Elder Barney train more and stay here in Casa Linda. Oh I had interviews with President Smith last week, and we went to the temple on Friday.
We tried to set a baptismal date with Juan y Maria Soto but they said that they had already been baptized in Mexico. they will take some work but they do their reading which is huge b/c most people don't like to read.
So we contact in Lavandarias (laudromat). Its pretty fun since we split up and talk to everyone, and there are mostly Hispanics. Its crazy that I can actually like start up a conversation and share a little message. Its wierd that its easier on my own though. For some reason with Elder Barney next to me its harder to speak up. But I'm getting better. I've been doing all the phone calls. I've had some pretty awkward conversations especially when I don't know what they're saying.
Well I took a bunch of pictures this week and will send it in a while. I really love being here and learning and helping people learn more about Jesus Christ and what he has done for us and how his church is here again on the Earth. Share the Gospel with everyone! It is the best thing we have and everyone needs it!
Love,
Elder Wagner
P.S. Yes mom all of my clothes are still doing good :) I had to sew a button on a white shirt but that was easy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment