Dear Family,
Its raining. There was lightning and thunder last night!
Thanks for all the letters this week. Dad wants to know about dinner appointments. Well... we have one everyday except Mondays. Pretty much everyday we eat at a member's house. The food is really good. And since we ride in the car all day I'm feeling kinda pudgy. So Elder Barney and I have decided to start running in the mornings. The food is so good though. Sometimes its more American-like but most of the time its good old Mexican food. Tortillas, Rice, Chicken. Salsa (spicy salsa) And if you ask for more they give you so much!
The work is really good! So a recent convert and his wife brought two of our investigators, Juan y Maria Soto, to church yesterday. It was perfect. They sat with them and befriended them. They'll get baptized sometime soon. They are pretty timid because they've only been here for 6 months from Mexico. Which reminds me, the Mexico City temple re-dedication is Sunday and we're going to it (the broadcast in the building here...). Pretty exciting.
We had Zone Conference last Tuesday! It was great. I got to see Elder Richins! Oh yeah I saw Elder Messias but he left before I could talk to him. He has been out one transfer more than me, so he was only in the MTC for 3 weeks, not 9. The Zone Conference was great.
Oh and we got the conference Ensign!!!! I was so excited! It was like the best thing ever! I love it! I've read some of the talks two or three times already. Well I said I would think about my scripture for my plaque... but I didn't! Its a hard decision, but I think I'll go with Alma 36:24. Its said by Alma the Younger. But I'll let you look it up. Mormon 9:20-22 is a close second. Helaman 10:4 is probably third. Just for your information.
Keep up the good work back home. That will be great to invite the Fosters over for family night! Don't let Satan take away that opportunity. Search diligently, Pray always and be believing.
Love, Elder Wagner
PS. Squirrel Story- I don't really have a good one, but we almost hit one the other day.
PSS. Thanks for the stamps!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Go Elder Wagner!
Post a Comment