Monday, August 2, 2010

Baptism, Wedding, and Confirmation

Dear Family,

Cool pictures from camp. I'm glad to hear that young men's camp was a success. Seeing Riley's picture from Mount Langley made me think back to when we went. Now many of us are on missions or are returned from missions. I can't believe how big Riley and Andrea are. How crazy.

That is very exciting news for Keith. I'm excited for him. As for the sports pass, I'd love to go with him to games. Marissa and I can go to the basketball games together. Off the top of my head I can't think of anyone to buy the other half of the contract. I haven't kept in touch with many of my buddies from Helaman Halls, but I'll think about it.

I am very excited to go to the temple with everyone. It will be a neat experience. This last week I got to go do an endowment session in the morning. Its a very special place. I talked with the Ortigoza's in Nacogdoches and the started the 6 week temple preparation classes. They haven't set a specific date to go get sealed but it will be after I leave Texas (but it'll give me a good excuse to come back).

We had a very fun week. Elder Dytrt had some leadership training tuesday to thursday so I got to stay in the area with a brand new missionary named Elder Pope. It was fun. He is easily distracted but wil be a great Elder. Friday night and Saturday morning we helped with two moves in the ward. (my back is sore....).

Caleb's baptism went very well. He said that it had been an awesome day. The wedding was simple, done by Bishop at the church right after the baptism. The spirit was very strong and I feel so blessed to be a part of it. My time is short in Texas but we are working hard. We have so many different families to teach but they all will progress in their own time frame. This week we hope to set many more baptismal dates. The Gospel is awesome. I've run out of email time but God bless.


Love,
Elder Wagner

P.S. Tell Uncle Paul and family that I'm praying for them.

1 comment:

Cathy said...

Sweet--so sweet--it's getting real close!!