Friday, August 22, 2008

August 20th

Dear Family,
I'm writing this letter just in case you all don't get the email. So it might be a repeat. I still have to set it up and it's really busy so I don't know if it will get in this week. The MTC is amazing! Brother Garner was right :) when he said that 'the Spirit attacks you here.' The days are long but worth it. Right now I'm kind of sick (I have a head cold). It's getting better though. I'm really glad you packed all that medicine mom! (This is Judy talking---Jim and Kevin gave me such a hard time for packing all the medicine in a first aid kit!! Good thing I followed the letter from the MTC!!) Other than that, it's been awesome! My comp, Elder Richins is really opening up. He is a really hard worker. Espanol es muy bien. It's all coming back. Dad, you were right: They teach you how to pray first. We also are testifying en espanol. Friday we have to be able to do a contact in Spanish. We also teach lesson 1 to an 'investigator.' Yesterday Elder Dallin H. Oaks came and spoke with us. It was on the Sacrament and we need to use it to "always have His spirit to be with us." It was cool. My teachers, Hermana Evans y Hermano Beesley are awesome. They are great teachers. My district is very cool as well! All is well and I'm fine. Oh, there are so many elders I know here. It's very cool to see them again. The gospel is true! I wish you all could experience this.

Con much amor,
Elder Kevin Wagner

No comments: